DVI - Division on Visual Impairments
The DVI is needs your help during the 2011-2012 School Year! We are encouraging those in our field to join CEC and DVI to share their knowledge and experience to better serve our children with Visual Impairments in the state of Pennsylvania.
1. To assist students with visual impairments achieve their greatest potential by optimizing social, recreational, educational, and vocational opportunities.
2. To provide training and information sharing to professionals who are working with children who have visual impairments.
3. To support the goals of the Council for Exceptional Children and its members.
- President - Dana Limongelli-Moore
- Vice President - Cindy Mock
- Secretary/Treasurer - Megan Marnien
Please contact any officer if you are interested in running for DVI officer position.
Division on Vision Impairments (DVI)
The PACEC Division on Vision Impairments (DVI) needs your help to be reactivated! We are looking for any interested parties who would like to help in developing a slate of DVI activities for 2012.
Any ideas or suggestions will be warmly welcomed.
Currently, we are working on the subdivision constitution and by-laws and putting together a stronger member group.
- PaTTAN - JAWS (Starting Tuesday, November 6th 1-3:30 every other Tuesday via Internet)
Other Interesting and Related Web Sites
on Visual Impairments